Monday, September 25, 2006
Update
I know it looks like I died... or something, but that isn't the case. I got slammed with 100004 things at once and, unfortunately this blog fell to the bottom of the list of important things.

It's weird, but usually I have no obligations. I guess things work out in cycles, or some shit.

Currently I'm working on ways to improve the blog. My, like, advanced computing skills are nonexistant, and the only way I've found to do what I want to do, is to link a bunch of blogger blogs together in like a network thingy.

So, that's what I'm going to have to do... link a bunch of blogger blogs together and then put them all under one domain. That will be happening either by the end of this week, or the next. I dunno, it depends how motivated I am.

Hopefully I will be relaunching with several new writers that can cover several different categories. We'll see if that works out, seeing as it is fully dependant on my motivation, as well.

I'll start actually blogging again tonight, so horray for that.
|
Links to this post:
Create a Link