Saturday, August 05, 2006
I get attention from the Simon Wiesenthal Center
If you go to my blog and scroll down to the thread entitled "I hate writing about Israel", and open the comment box, you will see the copy of a letter sent to the head of the UCC was posted there. Apparently, either ignorant or apathetic to what I wrote at the head of the thread concerning the equation of anti-Semitism and criticism of Israel, this letter writer wanted to call me names.
I find it interesting that an organization originally designed to hunt down Nazi war criminal would attack a semi-inactive blog. No criticism of Israel is allowed, apparently. Oh, well, I won't be silent, I shall continue to criticize Israel for what it is doing in southern Lebanon, and let these harridans carry on as they will.
|
Links to this post:
Create a Link