Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Site Tweeks
I've tried to ignore the revolution that is Digg and Del.icio.us, but I've given in and added it to BTL. You'll have to register in order to add any stories from here. It's simple and easy, and with the way sites like these are going, you'll end up doing it later, anyway. Really.

Next to the comments, you'll find two links. To add a story to Digg or De.Icio.Us, simply click on their respective link and add it. It's as simple as that.

Also, I realize the FOTW poll was broken and it's now fixed. If you voted before last night, your vote got lost in the switch. Feel free to vote again.

Last comments have been added to the right sidebar. I think they should look good. I use Firefox, and you wouldn't believe the weird coding differences for Firefox and IE. Things that look good in Firefox can easily look horrible in IE. I think... I think it should be fine in all browsers, but there is no guarantee.
|
Links to this post:
Create a Link