Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Meh
I'm not a fan of IE, and I never use it when I'm on my main computer. I logged on to the site this morning using my laptop (and thus IE) and realized that the right sidebar doesn't look right when using Explorer. See why I hate IE?

I think I have it fixed. If the site design looks sort of off to you - it should have two sidebars and a main post area in the middle - please let me know and tell me what browser you're using.

UPDATE1: 10:23 AM

Technology is not my friend. I wonder if the design problems have less to do with the browser and more to do with screen size. I really don't know... but if you use something other than IE or Firefox, or have a really small screen, the layout may be a bit messed up (the right sidebar not where it belongs).
|
Links to this post:
Create a Link