Thursday, June 29, 2006
Contributor Call
Contributor Call


I would love to have contributors write for this blog. There are a lot of issues I would like to focus on, but quite frankly, I do not have a lot of time. In order to be a contributor, all you would have to do is setup a Blogger account. I would then add your account as a contributor, and you’d be able to post.

Currently Looking For: Gay Rights Contributor - I’m looking for someone to handle news that focuses on gay writes. If you think this is an important topic and would like to provide commentary and news on the issue, please email me.

Christian Contributor - If you are a liberal Christian, I’d love to have you write on BTL. As an atheist, I’m not really in tune with these issues, and I would love to add your perspective.
|
Links to this post:
Create a Link