Friday, March 17, 2006
Inside Iraq War Operation
Back To Iraq has an interesting post up, talking about Operation Swarmer and how it is simply overblown Conservative spin.

I don’t know what I think about this, so I’ll just allow everyone to read it and decide for themselves.

Update 1: I’m starting to believe this more and more. Here is the link from Time, backing up what the blog says.

Fox News had a field day today as they aired pundits who said that liberals were coming up with conspiracy theories, such as this being a GOP media stunt, because there were no journalists allowed. I didn’t want to jump on that bandwagon, because quite frankly I wasn’t sure if this was a media gimmick or not. It’s starting too look more and more like it is. It seems that the MSM is starting to move away from this operation, realizing that they really blew it out of proportion.


Tags:
|
Links to this post:
Create a Link